ACC 380 Week 5 Final Project
The purpose of the Final Project is for you to demonstrate understanding of the reading as well as culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge.
Focus of the Final Project
Review the financial information pertaining to Lee College in problem 11-8 on pages 357 and 358 of your text. Prepare the following:
1. A Statement of Activities using the format presented in Illustration 10-1.
2. A Statement of Unrestricted Revenues, Expenses, and Other Changes in Unrestricted Net Assets.
3. A Statement of Changes in Net Assets.
Your paper must:
1. Include both the completed financial statements and detailed analysis of the data provided.
2. Explain the process by which you completed the final statements and include any applicable supporting information computations and explanations.
3. Offer an in-depth analysis of the financial health of Lee College.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
Must be a minimum of five to seven pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Must include a cover page that includes:
Course name and number
Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the project with critical thought.
Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources