HCS 430 Week 3 Team Assignment Employee Handbook Nondiscrimination Section
Create the “Equal-employment opportunity laws” section and the “Health and safety laws” section of the employee handbook, which must be between 1,400 to 1,750 words total.
- Include answers to the following questions:
- What nondiscrimination issues must be addressed?
- What should the organization’s position be in response to nondiscrimination issues?
- How might the nondiscrimination policy and health and safety laws impact the organization’s liability?
- How might the nondiscrimination policy and health and safety laws impact employees?
- How will you address state and federal laws regarding nondiscrimination and health and safety laws in your handbook sections?
- What are some ethical considerations involved in the design of these sections?
- What are some criminal law issues to consider in relationship to equal-employment opportunity laws and health and safety laws? What is your responsibility in regards to criminal law?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.